After all the work you’ve put into your website, it is tempting to think that at some point you could just lean back and relax and let the website do all the work for you. The truth is that in order for your website to do its work most effectively, you need to constantly update it and present your visitors with new and compelling content. That’s where SEO copywriting comes in.
More than just copywriting, SEO copywriting is the presentation of well-written, interesting and engaging content that will not only hold your readers’ interest once they’re on your page, but will be picked up and seen by the search engines that lead your visitors to you in the first place. The art to SEO copywriting lies in the careful placement of keywords that work effectively for you from an SEO perspective, but are placed so seamlessly in the content that your readers never detect that the words they are reading are doing anything more than educating or entertaining them.
You probably have so much going on right now that the idea of managing a website or company newsletter in this way seems overwhelming. That’s a common and understandable problem, and that’s why we offer a number of options to help you out. With these services along with a few posts from you, your company will seem to have an entire in-house staff dedicated to online media.
Choose from a variety of SEO copywriting services below.
We will assign a writer to develop onsite content for use on your website. This service includes time for a phone call to determine editorial calendar and important writing guidelines (i.e., product info).
- We will assign a writer to write email copy to be used in an autoresponder or marketing campaign.
- We will have a 30-minute call to gather information for writing the email content.
- Writer will create the email content and send it to you for sign-off. Once content is approved the writer will load the content into the client’s HTML template (HTML template creation is a separate service).
- We will have an initial meeting with you and discuss concepts for monthly newsletter.
- Our writer will create custom content for your newsletter. If no special requests are received, the newsletter will be based on the initial direction provided in the kick-off meeting.
- We will send the newsletter to you 3 days before the newsletter is emailed to your customers. You must have a template and appropriate email marketing plan.
- Our Press Release program starts with a 30 minute phone interview with you to identify events that could be used for press release material.
- We will then write the press release and 4 similar variations using the same content.
- We’ll distribute the 5 press releases to 5 public relations websites over a 3 month period